Mining noise monitoring, as well as monitoring other environmental factors, helps you optimize production and improve community relations while keeping within noise, vibration, dust and air quality limits.
Our mining noise monitoring systems enable you to continuously measure and access environmental data. Proactively gain knowledge about your noise, vibration, dust and air quality levels to make the right decisions at the right time.
- Cost-effectively obtain reliable, accurate noise, vibration and air quality data 24/7 from anywhere, any time
- Use real-time and historical data to efficiently investigate incidents and identify sound sources
- Quickly report your regulatory compliance to meet business obligations
Balancing maximum operations and community impact can be challenging when mining resources. Effective noise, vibration, dust and air quality monitoring can help you capitalize on business opportunities. Through mining noise and environment monitoring you can:
- Understand your environmental profile to make better informed decisions and operate at optimal capacity
- Use knowledge gained from data to proactively increase throughput and asset maximization
- Rapidly apply countermeasures when issues arise to avoid operating restrictions and site shutdowns
Enrich community relations
Perception of exceeded environmental levels can lead to complaints and time-consuming investigations. Provide insightful information to your community to enrich engagement and reduce annoyance.
- Gain community trust by transparently communicating credible information
- Share data to quickly address concerns before operations are affected
- Align community perceptions and expectations to increase your social license to operate
Case Studies and White Papers
Vale S.A. needed a noise monitoring system to measure, communicate, report and reduce its noise impact on nearby communities.
Redeveloping the historic Hollinger Mine into an open-pit operation at Porcupine Gold Mines has raised concerns about environmental impacts in the...
Tomingley Gold Operations (TGO) needed to control their noise impact on the nearby community of Tomingley. The mine has great...
Shale gas has transformed the energy market in the United States where drilling is underway in 17 states, with more...
Our continuous air quality monitoring system enables management of dust, gas and odorous gas alongside noise, vibration and weather,...
ANEEM*, EMS Bruel & Kjaer’s Aircraft Noise Event Extraction Methodology, is a better way to measure, assess and separate...