EMS Brüel & Kjær is excited to announce that version 2020 of Predictor-LimA, the market’s most powerful and intuitive software for environmental noise calculation, has been released and is now available.
What is Predictor-LimA?
The Predictor-LimA Software Suite, Type 7810 bundles the intuitive PredictorTM and the flexible LimATM into one powerful, integrated package that allows quick and easy environmental noise calculation and analysis.
- Predictor enables fast and accurate real-life modelling in accordance with international standards
- LimA provides the tools to do in-depth specialist work and to fully integrate environmental noise calculations in other systems
What has changed in Predictor-LimA v2020?
Below is a summary of the changes in Predictor-LimA v2020:
- Updates the CNOSSOS-EU method based on the ISO 17534-4 quality assurance standard for CNOSSOS-EU (expected to be published in the next few months).
- Predictor-LimA is the first software to state documented compliance with ISO 17543-4 method to QA software implementations of the CNOSSOS-EU method.
- Enhanced usability and user experience with additional data input, modelling and reporting options.
EMS Brüel & Kjær is hosting a webinar to showcase Predictor-LimA v2020 on Tuesday, 10 December at 9am and 5pm CET, and invite you to attend.